<body>
ESPECIALLY FOR YOU.
Friday, 16 January 2009

HAPPY 8TH FRIENDSHIP ANNIVERSARY ALTHEA REI DEL ROSARIO!

We’ve known each other for 8 years! I know you LOVE orange. So I made my font orange! Aren’t I sweet?! I know I am! Ahaha!

Oh my gaddd! When we first met, we were like small tiny weenie people holding hands whenever we make our way to the hall… And now we’re like gossiping on our way to the hall. We used to be so naïve man!!!

But now, we’re woman of grace and substance! Woo!

At first, we made the no saying bad words or get slapped rule is to ensure that we become a better person. But in the end, it turned out to be excitement and fun.

What the hell?! Ahaha!

You’re my lovely bitch man! My nipple faced bitch! Ahaha! Oh my gad.

I’ll be slapped a gazillion times if I was with JACKASM now!

And yea. Though we fight like ALL THE TIME, but we’re like magnets!!! We can never repel each other! Mohahaha!

In this pathetic world that I once lived in, you came and light up my world girl! I love you to the centre of the earth!!!!

We’ll celebrate our friendship anniversary next year, next next year and even 100 years later!!!! In heaven of course!

Cos you are the music in me~~~



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3