<body>
Darn!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, 28 January 2009

My wrist is eff-ing pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell while running during pe today and I sprained my darn wrist!

Told her and she said if I don’t get well, she won’t put me in school team!

Like wth! I trained so hard and now you telling me this!

Kiss my ass! You idiot, made me waste my tears! @$%!@$!^%@$#&^*

During the lessons, Arnee and I gossiped about CERTAIN people.

After school, netball-ed.

I had to tolerate the pain for 3hours. Shitzel lah!

I feel like chopping my hands off! Played really really badly today. Even Senjoo said my passes were really bad today. OMG.

Went bubble tea with Juniors and they are so noisy! -.-

Ahahaha! Nawww. They’re good people.

Now I’m back home and I just had a quarrel with my mother. What. The. Hell.

I didn’t even called you that! Argh!!!

Nothing to say now. Ciaossu. :D



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3