<body>
): ): ):
Monday, 12 January 2009

At 202is class, stupid Jaime go lift up my shirt… So paiseh!

Had morning exercise today.

Janene, charlotte, idk who and I run at the trees there. Then we felt like twilight… :S

I know its retarded…

History was quite funny.. I kept asking questions which were irrelevant.

Kay, whatever.

Science, M.K took us cos teacher had leave??

Recess, nothing much.. Laughs and stuffs…

D&T, okayokay lah… I doing a ladybird…

Dra.maths. oh my gadd. Damn funny lah.

But I won’t say much if not later get in trouble… :P

Assembly, we had to stay in class.

I destroyed my ladybird in the end… But it looks so cute!!!!

Sian. After school, waited for Jaime and june. Then went canteen…

Emotionally unstable.

Went home after that…

Manz.

Don’t I have enough problems to face alrdy?!

Shitzel…



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3