<body>
KC NETBALL PARTY
Monday, 1 December 2008

WENT SENTOSA WITH THE WHOLE KC NETBALLERS!!!

It was a blast man! Damn fun!!! First woke up at 7+ to go grandma’s house.

At 10am exactly, I left house. I was quite punctual though… Haha!

Bobo, Yasmyn, fathoum, ria and others came. Then Najwa. Met Jasmine at the back of ticketing counter. We each wrote a short msg for each seniors. The bibs they handmade was cool! Haha! I named myself lizard cos that’s what the seniors call me. I don’t know why too. -.-

For one moment, I sang so loud, that everyone at vivo turned back to look at me. I was damn high at that moment lah! I got the song stuck in Najwa’s head and we were screaming while waiting for the tram. Haha!

After that, we went to the chalet. Thinking that it was huge…! It turned out small lah! It can’t even fit the seniors man! Omg?

Woo! The fun started. We played at the sea and took photos. Hah. After awhile we all were so tired already lah..

We went back to the chalet’s swimming pool to make ourselves ‘clean’ and suntan! Haha! You know what? In the end, when we’re all almost dried, we went back to the sea to play and surprise the seniors. Blindfolded them and lead their way. Najwa, yuanching and I lead Sheryl. Coolcool! Haha! We kachiao Sheryl then so funny lah! Tricked her that there was frog and a big hole and lots. Swam in the sea for awhile,.. went back chalet. Bobo and I bathed first. Omg, the toilet door was spoiled by both of us. Haha! She made it loose, and I made the whole door came out. Are we strong or whattt..? Heh!

Then blah blah blah.

After that, we went downstairs to settle down and started camwhoring. Haha!

[Its seriously fun to take pictures!!! You get so high man! Haha! :D]

Then we went Vivo!!! To eat dinner. Haha! We saw or dearest captain!!! ALVINA! Then at our top of our lungs, we sang happy birthday to her right in the middle of Vivo. Everyone was looking at us lah! So paiseh! Hhaha!

We splitted up to buy food, then went to the rooftop to eat. After we buy, know what? We sat in the middle of nowhere to eat. We love bein’ the center of attraction yo! Haha!

[I tell you, the food at Vivo sucks like shit lah! No offence, but that’s the fact!]

Ally and I extra only.. Hah! We open sleeping bag cos the floor very hard to sit on. Haha! Yea, tell me about it. Cool or whattt? :P

After eat eat, then play play… after awhile, go home with chick and bobo.

The journey was rather fast. Maybe cos we talk until so into it then lose track of time. Hahaha! Chick so kind! Wait for my dad with me. Then shun bian talk talk.

Dad reach liao, then now back home loh…

Tmr going back sentosa again. Oh man! Tmr lim is gonna be there. We can’t be that free anymore! ): idiot. Hopefully tmr I fun as well ba! :D

CIAOSSU!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3