<body>
This holiday sucks...
Monday, 29 December 2008

Hello…

Went to parkway in the morning with mummy and yuxi.

I’ve finally bought my shoes and stuffs!!! YAY.

Went Jaime’s house.

Jaime was so high and mad mad.

Then never do her work!!

Walao, I almost give up on her man!

So we started doing and doing. Then she everything also don’t know.

!#@$%^&@@#!%@$!^

Then Amanda called Jaime. Then I started to talk to her too. Haha!

Quite cool. Haha.

Anyway, it’s called dumpling loh!!!!!!!

I’m smart too!!! :@

Then my bloody contacts really pissed me off and i seriously needed something to hit man. ARGH! […]

6pm, went home. And hasn’t talk ever since…

Anyway, got to complete my Chinese diary. Haiz..

This holiday kinda suck..!!!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3