<body>
MERRY eve- X'MAS!
Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

Kay, last night, I slept at 6am after I finally gave up and ate my medicine…

Last night was the worse night ever!!!

Anyway, this afternoon went to meet my cousins and peeps at parkway.

Parkway-ed.

Then they came to my house.

Then my crazy cousin started reading her breaking dawn and I was my dad’s second chef. Haha! Cool!

then ate dinner and watch kung fu panda and lion king.

We were watching our childhood movies except Kung fu panda lah…

Went to play with my sister and 6 years old cousin.

Then we were quarrelling over a cashier.

Haha! Complained to my mummy like when we were young. I shouted “mummy !! yuxi doesn’t want to share!”

And when we got our way my cousin and I started to “huai jui”

We became the cashier and stuffs…. Hahaha!

Went out to eat chocolates and started to get high!!!

My aunty planned to go watch late night movies.

Then my cousin and I shouted TWILIGHT at the same time.

Haha! Everyone was shhh-ing us.

So cool lah! Mohahaha!

We plan plan plan, then the old people spoiled the fun!!! They don’t want to go! So idiotic!!!!! @!#$%#$!@#!#@!^#@%!@!^%^&@@#

Hahaha!

Tomorrow Christmas, and I don’t feel the spirit AT ALL!!!! :@



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3