<body>
REFRESH.
Tuesday, 16 December 2008

I finally got my computer back!!!! Yayism*

I’ll just crap about the fun days.

3rd DEC.

Went arnz house at 3pm. Then later they slowly got dressed course we’re suppose to meet Charlotte, Janene and Yasmyn at Bedok int.

But I found out I forgot to bring my ticket. So later we had to rush. It was 5.30pm and we were still at arnz house. UNCHANGED. I wanted to go home and change into another set. Haha. We took a taxi then to my house. Arnz and I rushed up to my house while Fathoum stayed in the taxi. But I forgot brought my big gate key. So I called all neighbour. In the end, a car was going out. Hahaha. Dang it.

The moment I stepped into my house, I ran straight into my room, got the clothes, went into the toilet, less than a minute later, I came out. Tied my hair, and arnz took my belongings. Then rushed down to the taxi.

Total time taken-5mins?

I forgot to wear belt lah. Wth! !@$#%^!@#

Worse thing. When we got to the MRT station, I forgot bring ez-link. Haha!

So had to buy ticket.

Suay man!

We met Janene and Charlotte at the escalator.

Just now suay, now confused.

We planned to board the train Yasmyn was in.

In the end, we board, she alighted. So we stopped at the next station. But before we alighted, the bloody train jammed. And we were stucked. Haha! Finally! Everything went smoothly after that.

We were early though. Bloody hell. Trust us to hurry. Idiots. Haha!

During the intervals, Arnz, Sheryl and I went to the’ powder room’.

The people told us: two more minutes.

So we ran. And UNFORTUNATELY, I fell at the stairs. I had a huge bruise at my knee. And ms sue saw! So embarrassing lah!!!!

I so unglam. Haha!

After concert, we waited for althea. And I saw Geraldine, Jolyn and Jaime too. Hahah! Geraldine look so ‘hot’.

We asked Althea’s dad if can go out. So he agreed and we went! While we were crossing the road, we started singing ‘I want it all’. And it all started course of me. Hahaha!

We like drunkards like that.

Took the MRT to Bedok instead of Clark quay. Haha.

Ate at siglap until 11plus? Then I went home first.

5TH DEC.

Had a netball carnival. It was so last minute. But whatever.

100% shit. Coach scolded us course we were late, and peeps never bring bibs. !#@%!$!@

But anyway. We warm-up then started matching. Screwed I tell you! SCREWED!

I lost temper with one of the coach and hardly talked after that… I was literally walking about when we were competing. […]

But who blo*dy cares anyway?!

Went KFC with the whole crew. But Jerlynn, Chick, Nadhira, Glenda and Vanessa and I sat on one table. We were making total fools of ourselves. Haha! This bowen[?] girl was laughing at Nadhira. Probably course of her laughter. I must say, Nad’s laughter is LOUD, funny and irritating. Hah! We were so random. Especially Vanessa. From chicken-chick-duck-petrol? Haha!!!! Weird I tell you.

VANESSA SQUEEZED KETCHUP ON MY PE ATTIRE!!!! OMG! GEEZZZZZ!

I was so angry. Haha.

Then we went Macs. Don’t know the exact reason why we went there… probably course we’re freaks. Started camwhoring and playing.

After that, went 7-11 then to fair price just to get drinks? And then went bus stop. Bus-ed home with Chick.

-Kay, I officially forgot what happened from 6th to the 9th-

SHITZ.

10TH and 12th DEC

Had netball. Then went pp with Chick, Jerlynn, Fathoum, Jasmine and Yasmyn to eat lunch. Then went home after that.

Sat had tuition. sun and Mon stayed at home. Today I went out with mummy and mei to bugis to get my stuffs. Then came home. I’m rushing to do all my homework now. I’ve finished my Chinese reflections. Maths left 2 questions? Chinese diary- I haven’t start. I don’t know what to do! I’m getting on with English tmr at MP library with Fathoum, Arnz, Janene and Althea. Hopefully we get to finish it soon!!!

Kayz, ciaossu. :D



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3