P/s: JAIME NG! MY TIC TAC!!! :(
At 1+ went Jaime’s house. Jaime play computer, I sleep…
Then Jaime’s sister keeping asking me questions! Aigoo!
Ask until I dunno how to reply. Hahaha. Then she don’t friend me cos I dao her. -.-‘’’
After that went Kallang Leisure with Jaime and Tifflin.
The last time I went there was primary 1 for birthday party. Hahaha!
Tifflin wanted to buy ice (?) so we followed her not knowing what’s that. It looks like paper lah. Wth! Me and Jaime dunno a clue about what that was so just anyhow buy. Hahaha. Dumb or what?! Shared with Jaime some peanut thingy…. It tasted okay okay lah. But mix with the rice, it SUCKS lah! Buy liao, we go arcade play…
AND I WAS NOT STARING AT THE BASKETBALL GAME! Discuss for long time liao, Jaime and I play loh… Damn funny lah! The ball bounced back and hitted Jaime’s head. HAHAHA! Play liao, Jaime play Mario game. So lame lah.. Was so tired when see her play. Hahaha! She play that game damn noisy lah.. Laughed damn loud I swear!
6.10pm liao, so we left… took taxi to tuition cos Jaime lazy… Dang, that girl is becoming older day by day man… Heh!
During tuition. Jaime so hardworking loh! Not fun one….! :(
Then I was quite pissed cos no water to drink! In the end, Jaime asked her friend… so I drank without touching the mouth piece. AND THE BOTTLE IS DAMN FUNNY LAH! Hahaha! Drink 1st time liao, then Jaime look at me… keep making me laugh until cannot drink… Idiot! FINALLY! I drank, but too much, and Jaime looked at me again…! I almost spitted out but I was controlling. Hahaha!
(YES Jaime, I remembered that girl who farted… Hahaha! We laugh PROBABLY because her fart no smell and she acted as if it wasn’t her???) But Tifflin thought that Jaime made that sound. Ha! If Jaime made that sound, I would be the 1st to laugh man…!
AFTER TUITION!!! *Yayism. Sat 225 to Bedok int. then Tifflin gotta go, left me and Jaime. JAIME SO LOSER. Don’t know how to say probably. She go say as properly. Hahaha! I like her teacher lydat, teach her how to say. And later, she got it right.. Ha!
Then… the worse part for me…! D: JAIME TOOK MY TIC-TAC. The situation was so ironic lah! She said the sweet liked her that’s why only 1 or 2 went into her mouth… but it made no sense, so I said that if they liked her, a lot would go in and stuffs… in the end, HALF OF MY BOTTLE WAS IN HER MOUTH!! I damn sad and shocked and angry lah!
JAIME NG OWES ME 2 BOXES!!! In the bus, Jaime asked me to off the air-con, I go purposely turn to her. Hahaa! Damn funny lah! & I dunno why I laughed non-stop. Not funny, I laughed, funny, I laughed too. Hahaha! Weird… Anw, reached my stop, so go home liao loh…
Today went to buy shoes! Hehe! And tomorrow got netball!!! Quite sian, but excited. Hahaha! Yay! Tomorrow I get to have my Tic-tac from Jaime!! HEHEHEHE! :D

