<body>
DUNMAN.
Sunday, 9 November 2008

Omg, I’m so tired to blog seh… Haiz.. But anyway, there I go again..

7th Nov.

Had netball! So I met Najwa and Nadhira at open plaza. Wth, they were hiding under the playground then I cannot find them! Idiots.

We rot there and listen to HSM3 songs cos Nadhira was bloody playing all the songs from my phone! We planned to sing ‘Now or never’ when we play the last quarter of game. Hahaa! Cool or wutt?

We met with Chick and Jerlynn then went to eat at Swensen. Only Jerlynn and I ate though…. The rest slowly became hungry and bored. Haha!

Anyway, we were tying our hair in front of some glass cos we could at least see our reflections… Haha! Bodoh right?

My hair was so terrible and uncomfortable! But thanks Najwa! [She helped me tie]

On the bus to Dunman.

We were so high! Nadhira on the music so loud, and we started singing. Haha! So cool lah! Can’t believe people could stand us. Man!

During the match.

It was damn tiring lah! The sun was like blazing hot, and I played like non-stop for 3hours, except for breaks and when its not our turn… Fathoum and I had headache, I had bad headache. Haha.

I was lazy that day, and didn’t put in my 101%. Heh!

Finally, last 2 matches! I played much better but was so much more vigorous. :@

Kay, that’s all for 7th nov!

8th Nov.

I WENT BACK TO KCP FOR CARNIVAL!!! It was a blast man! I met Haz and Zara!!! I was damn happy lah! But kcp was damn hot and crowded. After meeting all my teachers, we were bored and hungry. So went to buy food and eat beside the general office. Pathetic or what?! But it was fun. Hahaha! Too bad Yasmyn wasn’t there if not we five kcp netballers would be like reunion!!!! Haiz… Anyway, I met loads of my p6,p5 friends. And its so cool that they recognized me lah! Haha!

But I left at 3.15pm to go Jaime’s house… was so sweaty and hot lah. ARGH!

Reached her house liao, I changed my tee and started to rot there… went to buy something then go back in like 15mins… Hahaha, must be bored ba..

6plus, went to int. and Tifflin made us miss a bus! Dang it!

But during tuition was fun! Don’t know why Jaime became horny man! So disgusting!!! Hahaha! And I controlled my pee for 2 hours! Omggg…!!

And I’m so in love with chicken nuggets man! :D

After tuition, Jaime suddenly ask me piggyback her and so I did. Quite cool, but my back was hurting after that. Haha! Not that she’s heavy hor… Heh! Next time she wants another piggyback. Crazy girl….. Haha!

Overall, it was a superb day man!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3