Morning went Jaime’s hse buy time before netball…
Reach her hse, then she say cannot find her choir tees… Wth right?!
1.40pm, left her house to go school.
Surprisingly, I was the last among Yasmyn, Ally, Chick, Najwa and others.. Haha.
Then ESS came, had match. I’m still used to playing GD man.. Haiz.
But their coach was coach Vivian… ( I dunno how to spell the name.)
That coach is DAMN fierce loh! She made the girl do like 100 push ups and everything, made the school run 10 laps of our 2 courts. Omg lah!!
It rain ½ way so we went canteen to debrief and had circuit again. It was damn fun lah. Hahaha. And I almost twisted my ankle. Hah! Stupid Jerlynn push me to the edge of wall then now my back is bloody pain when I bend lah. ARGH!
After that it drizzled abit only, so had to continue the match, but the floor was freaking wet lah! I so scared I fall man! In the end, after 2 matches, I really ALMOST fell.
Phew man…
Netball finished liao, Jaime waited for me.. So went home. Then I use the towel make her face until she scream here scream there like siao cha bo lydat.. Hahaha! Damn funny lah! :D
Reached home liao, now my leg is aching like shit. Haizzzzz…

