Hmmm today I thought I was late for netball, but I wasn’t. Haiyoh! Scare me only. Tskk! Because of people who were late, we waited for almost 1 hour. Dang it lah! So idiotic. But in the bus it was so fun. Again, we sang. Haha! Then we drama drama, it was damn funny. :D
Bus journey was about 45mins? Yea… Anyway, we had to run indoors cos it was raining. Man! I was in the mood to play loh! :@
Today’s training was the most relaxing one ever! We hardly perspire lah! So cool!!!
It was so funny too. Everyone was not concentrating. Haha! Oh! And Chick fell!!!
She fell while standing up and not moving. Dumb man! Hahaha!
After that, we had lecture and went back to school. Planning to train there, but got rain. Haizzz. Wth?!
YAY! Went parkway with Ally, Yasmyn, Nadhira & Najwa! Going out with Nadhira was damn paiseh lah! She talk about brea_t and all the dirty things so loudly Somemore! Eeeeyer! So paiseh! People were looking at us lah. And we are so random! We can talk from Britney spears to chicken to Narnia’s cupboard. HAHAA! Call us randomies man. Kay, now I’m being lame.. Anyway, went to the toilet to camwhore. It was fun. So cool man. Haha! People walking in and out of the toilet were staring at us. But, WHO CARES?! :DDD
DANG! Had to go home soon, so we took final picture then we went home.
AND NOW I’M OFFICIALLY ROTTING!

