Mohahaha! I’m damn high now… Thanks to June & My drug. :P
Kaykay, serious here man!
Morning, HAD NETBALL!!!! YAHOO!
Was the 4th to come, met at canteen… as usual.
Coach asked Chick and I to push the cage then 不知不觉, we sang ‘Now or never’.
Hahaha! I started using 17,18,19,20 to fit in the song. How cool is that man?! You should try, seriously.
Kay, training started at 8.03am.
We had to run 1 round today ONLY! Oh my gaddd... Hahahaha! Woah, having training in the afternoon or morning seriously makes a difference seh!!! The run wasn’t that tiring lah. Cool man!
Coach made us do a lot of basics cos she was eff-ing pissed at us.
C div. was not bad, just some common mistakes. -.-
Oh my gad! We sweat like there’s no tomorrow! My whole towel was wet, but it wasn’t enough lah… Dang, imagine how tired we were man!
OH! And Coach made Chick and I tie our hair neatly & the way she does it is as though we're gonna act on some ancient Chinese drama. [On Friday then I take photo (?)]
It was DAMN embarrassing lah! Gosh! I never expect myself to look like that when I tie my hair that way man…. And Najwa loved my hair a lot. Haha! She said I look like some 6years old girl… -.-
At one time, coach said I was like myself again on court. Like last time. Hahaha!
I WAS DAMN HAPPY LAH! But cannot express it out lah…. ):
But whateverrr….. After that had court craft training and Ria’s perspiration was ultra distracting.. Hahaa! It kept on dripping and dripping like a spoilt tap. Haha!
Anyway… After that, had de-briefing again then netball ended.
Stayed back in school for 15mins then went parkway with Ria and Fathoum. Halfway, it rained so heavily and we were soaking from head to toe.
And my shoes were wet! ARGHHH!
We headed for Cotton On to buy slippers and then to Macs cos Fathoum wanted to treat me and she was hungry. Ria was like an Ahma carrying gazillions of bags. Hahaa!
Went popular and it was FREEZING cold there. Rot there then my daddy could fetch me! Yayism mate! :D
Came home and I hugged my mum in my smelly and wet attire, she screamed. Haha!
Oh gosh, that’s something I’ve always wanted to do to her man! :p
Then we became high and started dancing to ‘Can I have this dance’. It was uber fun lah!
Long time never fool around with my mum liao. Haha.
Please understand why I don’t wanna go. I’m scared that if I go in there, I might not come out. I’m scared if I come out, I might never see you all again. Either ways, I don’t see you. No pain no gain, yea I got that. But I rather have no gain and have pain then to lose my loved ones.
Hmmm… Gongzhu, I wanted to tell you that if I don’t go, I won’t have time left.. Yea…
Life is full of unwanted accidents, so live with it.

