HAD NETBALL TODAY!!!! Finally, after so long!!! But I didn’t enjoy it A SINGLE BIT! First we had beep test. We were so nervous until we like taking some important exam… Hahaha! We were so tired man! Even my cheek and legs felt so hollow. Hah! But it was quite cool. Then we had friendly match. I somehow hated that match the most! The bloody umpire from NB is so biased!!! And I just couldn’t get things right!!! Why can’t I freaking learn from my mistakes man!!! ARGH! I think today was selection… And I got so many scoldings! I was so pissed already, and coach was adding fuel into the fire!!! I really bloody dropped alot. ): Plus. Things that recently happened just made me get tired and pain so easilyyy!!!! :’( I felt like crying.. ARGH! So pressurized! D:
After that, went Jaime’s house so that she could bathe… Wth?! And went parkway. I almost couldn’t eat my burger thanks to her!!! HMPH!
I couldn’t resist it man! But after that, the effect came. I had my pain.. Hahaha! So cool. Then walk here, walk there… By the time walk, It was time to go home. And Jaime’s sister is so fun to bully. Mohahaha!!!
YAY!!! This Monday have netball party loh! Can probably stay over and have the time of our lives if there’s enough space in the hotel to sleep. Hahhaha!

