102.
Though I dunno what to say… But never mind. Hmmm… yesterday I went out with Amanda, Jaime, Bern
and June to somehow celebrate Amanda’s birthday… which was like 4 days ago… Hahaha, so cool man! Anyway… Morning woke up at 7 plus cos Shannon had to take her key from me… SO TIRED LOH!!!! Anyway… I went Jaime’s house at 10+… Then I couldn’t open the gate though she instructed me… but her instructions so vague loh! Dumb or what?! DUMB! :P Hahaha, oppps? Anyway, I played with the stupid door bell thingy until this lady came out… Wth right?! Went inside Jaime’s house then she like some da xiao jie lydat… take her time to lie on the bed and walk around when the time was already 11+ and suppose to meet the rest at 12am! Omgsh??? She bathed quite long loh! Idiot right?! Hahahaha! In the end, we took taxi there… Jaime so dumb, don’t know how to flag taxi… Hahahaha! Oh man! She’s gonna be pissed… Woah, I insulted so many times… Good job Kayxi! Okay, whatever…
Met the rest at TM and we walked around… I walked far far far away from them… I don’t know why also, my senses told me too. Hahaha! We went pizza hut to eat and I felt so weird… Amanda and Jaime made me so embarrassed to eat with them… Jaime like some freaking retarded playing her game until like got stroke lydat… Aigoo, so scary seh! Haha! Amanda kept threatening me with those scary looking eyes of her loh! Can’t help but obeying what she said… dumb man! And I think June told Bern to make that kind of eyes to me… Make me feel so eeyer! Now I dare not look at all of them eye to eye! (…) Rightttt… anyway, we took like almost ½ hour to choose 1 movie to watch. So loser man. Hahaha! Chose dunno what bunny… ITS SO DISGUSTING LOH! I wore my hook on then like so baby lydat. Hahaha… that’s what they say lah… Anyway…. Yah… after movie stayed in arcade and DO NOTHING! (…….) but I was watching them played basketball… I so tempted lah! But then so paiseh… so nvrmind… :( walked walked again… and I walked far far away from them AGAIN. :S
Hmmm… I forgot what happened after that seh… I’ll recap again then post again… so, toodoos! :D
Yay! My mum giving me money!!! YES!