Yesterday woke up at 8+ I think…? Then the fight began. I just asked my dad if we were going out then he said why? I said I didn’t want to go out and he asked me what was my problem… Wth?! What’s HIS problem huh?! Walao! My mum and I started quarreling and talking back to each other like shit. Wth?! ARGH!!!! She asked me to pack and leave. Woah! She thinks I don’t want isit?! F***!
Don’t talk about that anymore, spoil my mood only. ):
Went parkway with Jaime to buy my book. I read my previous book in 2 nights… cool man! Hahaha, it’s so addicting. Then bought burger king for myself and her dad… Wth, she made me so paiseh loh! Ask me ask the aunty which burger is made of beef then we laughed non stop… (….) buy food liao, go her house then eat then wash hand. Omg, we wash hand also can play seh… we damn good lah. HAHAHA! Stupid Jaime go slash me then I put soap on her clean hand. Make me until I so pissed, go wash my hands at the shower there. AIGOOO…
Go Jaime’s room then see her class photo. Omg, I regretted not buying loh!!! My class photos all so nice lah! *cries. I wanna turn back time, then I can go buy! -.-‘’’ planned to sleep so sleep. Jaime say go showers then I don’t know how did I end up sleeping. Haha, Omgsh lah! So fast sleep seh… Was I so tired??? Then stupid girl, bathe finish liao don’t let me sleep! Go throw pillow at me. Argh! So mean!!! But, I still ended up sleeping. Hahaha. Sleep for 45mins? Then got my same nightmare then woke up and couldn’t sleep after that. I think I woke up cos she too noisy already… keep making noise and sing here sing there. Talk to herself Somemore… Wth?! Siao char bo… Hahaha. Anyway, woke up liao then I read my book… Jaime down there disturbing me. Haiyoh! Tickle me, lift up my shirt, and Somemore….? Crazy girl.. Hahaha. Play play play until 6pm then she ask me get ready for tuition when I had nothing to get ready.. Hahaha. In bus Jaime slept while I eating my seaweed and chocolate beside her. Hahaha. Reached int. then while waiting for bus, saw the rest.. in bus Jaime and I tried to break the ez-link machine… Hahaha. Then chocolate stuck in my throat so I coughed loud loud. Hahaha! Jaime said later people think I abnormal… :P Hahaha! Anyway, reach liao then Jaime and her friend walk in front. Me and Tifflin walk behind.. So neat lah. Hahaha! Omg, we walk so slow even an old man walk faster then us. Hahaha! Anyway during tuition was so rush lah… And Tifflin, me and sc needed toilet but when Tifflin use then cannot flush. So I didn’t go… Walao…. After tuition walked to bus-stop then took 225 then took 197. Omg lah! The bus was freezing cold lah! Jaime, sc and I like living in a freezer lydat! So cold lah! Jaime go turn the air con off then I go down ask uncle if can lower the temp, he say its auto… Wth?! So dumb lah! I sat on Jaime’s leg cos she warm then she got jacket… in the end, she not cold, I cold. What the?!!! HAHAHA! Go home, eat dinner then read my book until sleep. Hahaha. I slept earlier than Jaime even though I slept at her house and she didn’t. Haha! Cool man!
Bought the book yesterday and I’ve read until page 134. Cool man! Hahaha!

