Yesterday went Emily’s house. OMG, ITS DAMN NICE LUHS! So animal-ish! Hahah. She lives in lion block… -.-‘’’ she has 13 hamsters in 10 cages. Omgsh right?! Yah! Diao lah! Went there to practice drama… in the end, watch harry potter, Korean drama and played with hamster. Hahaha. When we were drama-ing, we didn’t act properly, Emily suffocated herself 18 TIMES! …. Oh! And Emily’s cup toaster is so cute! They are donuts loh! Cool right?! Oh yah! We had science exam. Omg, I forgotten.. Anyway… its damn hard.. :( I don’t want to drop!!! If not I have to quit netball! Die sia! This sucks lah! Barnacles! I’M SCARED FOR DRAMA! I still can’t get over my stage fright! :( help meeeee!
I had to rush for my art! Didn’t even do A SINGLE THING! Wth right?! Tsktsktsk!
Went to school, realized I didn’t do 2 thumbnails, my final sketch and my rationale… Sheryl ran past everyone during assembly… that’s so paiseh and funny man. Hahaha. Finished my art quite fast... that’s surprising… for 2hrs, I slept, talked with teacher and slept… Hahaha, so cool lah. She went my house today. I saw her without specs, and hair let down again. Hahahaha! Damn funny lah! Went down to the swimming pool there, she splashed me until I was my pants was soaking…. Walao lah. :( At 3 plus, she wanted to go home… so walked her to the bus stop and I walked back in the rain!! Before that, there was this man in the bus who WINKED AT ME! Walao! I was freaked out lah! So disgusting!!!! Then SHE laughed like siao… I felt so embarrassed sitting beside her.. :p haha!
Kays, nothing to talk now. So scared for sat! and looking forward to tmr. ^^

