Went for 2 excursions today.
After that, we went to the Art museum… I love the arts lah! Like so cool can…! Except that the rules were so restricted…! No touching the walls cos it’s white….? What the hell?! Wonder how people live in the white house seh…. Okay, that’s lame now… we took pictures... SHERYL owes me pictures too…. In the bus, we were eating and I keep dropping potato chips on Felicia until she was so pissed. Hahaha! But I still keep dropping. Oppps? Reached school and we were the first. Had to go up to class and we played, took pictures and rot. WE WERE FREAKING STARVING WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAS EATING AT THE CANTEEN! WHAT THE HACK!!! I was damn pissed lah. ARGH!
Anyway, after school… stayed back to eat. Janene burped at me again!!! Shitback…! Hahaha! “played” with Jaime for awhile… then bully her? Make until she so pissed…. :P sorry lah. Haiyoh!
Kay, tomorrow gonna go picnic and hopefully we have tons of fun! :D

