Well… yesterday was somehow a scary, quiet and disgusting day! Went Vivo with my family and aunty. And I saw something disgusting! My aunty and I saw this size DD cup bra. Omgsh, we were laughing like mad and my aunty went to take pictures of it. HAHAHA! I think it is big enough to fit my sister’s head man! :P Walao, I laughed until I literally cried seh.. Hahahaha! Anyway, we went home and I immediately changed and went out again… Had to go J’s house. Bloody hell! I took wrong bus and went until don’t know where…. So I took bus back and took another bus. I was late by don’t know how long man… reached her lobby kinda thing, and saw my p5, now p6 friend.. so scary loh. So…. Wanted to go back home cos I don’t wanna go for the tuition!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But she go lock the lock. Wth.. but still I unlock it. Smart eh!!!? Kay, whatever… so took bus 197, and it was quite crowded…. J dunno got something wrong or what… keep laughing out of the sudden. This lady must have found her weird then ask me if she my friend… I so paiseh to nod my head loh! Wth… then cos most people stopped at parkway, so we went up to sit… we felt cold, but she worse… Somemore she got jacket, I don’t have.. Wth. Reached Bedok inter liao, I got more scared. Then wanted to run away again… but she watched me closely like a hawk like that… so creepy seh.. I was so reluctant to go that argh tuition loh! So embarrassing loh! :( Haiz… anyway reached the tuition liao, then got two girls so bitch.. Hahaha! They so scary looking… Chey… and my notes was freaking messy! Gross lah! Eeeyer…. Gonna buy notebook and copy neatly inside seh…. :S
Great, I forgot what happened le… uhhh…. Kay, nevermind. Just stop here..
You can do whatever you want kay? I won’t bother about you anymore… you want to get sick and later got any problems happening to you, it’s your business. But let me tell you, you are not being a filial girl cos you are making me worry for you. I’ve got problems to worry about and now still got to worry about you. What the f***???
Stop wasting your time and sms-es on me. Don’t worry, I won’t be angry for too long. Kay xi can’t get angry with someone for too long de.. Anyway just take this as training. Soon you will not be able to sms me liao, so this is practice??

