Today is good and bad and tiring day. Hmmm…. Good day is because I PASSED MY MATHS! *Yayism! Though I only got like 54/100 for my maths, but I finally passed my maths after like 4 years excluding psle!!!! So freaking happy lah! When I got back my paper 1, I dare not look. Althea kept on asking me to look. -.-‘’’ In the end, I flipped it and saw a 31/50. I was like WHOA lah! Wanted to scream, but cannot. ): Idiot…! Hahaha, so cool lah! Oh yah! Literatureeee! i got….. 53/100? OMG! Speaking of literature… I realized I don’t have my literature with me!!!! My bag don’t have, on my table don’t have…. WHERE IS IT?! Oh shit lah! Will I get into big trouble if I lost it?! Do we need to hand it in again?! Someone, please tell me they brought it home with them by accident….?! BARNACLES! Ahhhh! Kay, nevermind… I don’t panic first. Tomorrow I shall go school check. Anyway, history was a disaster! I failed like SHIT! ): how man?! I almost cried, but luckily I did not… phew. But still, got F9… So shit lah! Somemore I studied my guts out for history lah. ARGH! And I was freaking pissed with 1/_. They were singing while 1/4 were emo-ing over the shitty marks. WHAT THE HELL?! So irritating lah! !@#$%^@!#$
Went parkway to buy my book with ____ and walked around… I was hungry, so we went burger king, but saw so many people. I saw my neighbour, she saw her friend. SO, I wanted to go kfc, but later I eat until so unglam… so don’t want. :S went to macs, but scared a lot of people so don’t want.. In the end, never eat anything… wth?! Hahaha. Went borders and sit… I took ____’s phone to play. And I sent some msges to people I don’t know. Hahaha. Like one person called bing…. HAHAHA! (…). I called ____ and smsed ______ to sabo ____. Hahaha. So fun lah! Omg, so many ____ Hahahaha. It was 2.44pm and I realized I was late for netball! Then we ran to busstop and she took home my book for me. :P thanks ____! Hehe! I ran all the way from bus stop opp bubbletea shop and I was freaking out of breath Somemore later still got fitness training leh! Talking about fitness training, we had to run round vjc and ngee an 2 rounds. After that we had 2 suicide runs… We had to run on our toes lah! Mrs ___ said so that we’ll run faster and we’ll feel lighter…. What the… Hahaha. Then we had to do 20 push ups, 20 crunches and 20 back razors. Our private part so pain loh! ): Hahaha. After netball, waited for althea. And I disturb Jolyn. Hahaha. I so dirty then go hug her. So funny lah! :P and I hugged althea, Geraldine, Jaime. So smelly. Hahahaha. Omg, I got rash when I got home! So itchy! During netball also itchy. AIGOO!
I tried to make my mum in a good mood just to come online lah. So cool! Hahaha! Kay, I think this is the longest post I’ve ever posted. COOL MAN! Hahaha!

