<body>
TIME & TIDE WAITS FOR NO MAN.
Friday, 31 October 2008

Had netball today and I met Fathiah on the bus. Don’t wanna say much about how I felt…

Anyway, coach lectured us again and she said we should jot down the phrase somewhere:

Time and tide waits for no man.

Yea, so I jot in down here loh… So, we had our normal 2 rounds round VJC and whatsoever… ran 1 round and i wasn’t….. feeling well….?

So went back to school first. I told myself to carry on loh, cos I wasn’t the last! Finally I didn’t stop and then I didn’t felt good. What the hack?!

Okay, then went to vomit after that and felt better… Had drills, and match…

I improved from the 1st quarter to the 5th quarter. Cool! :D

But very tiring and giddy cos not feeling well… Anyway, went home… No appetite… Tmr got tuition again… Match on monday...

I’m so tired of the pain now… But nvrmind… I’ll just tolerate. :)



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3