<body>
NETBALL.
Saturday, 25 October 2008

-Netball-

Had loads of fun yesterday. Ally never fails to make me laugh nonstop. :D

We ran 2 rounds VJC and Ngee Ann.. Was damn tiring, but it was somehow fast. Hahaa. Trained and stuffs, then had game… Then got this spot, everyone keep falling down. Hahaha! Damn funny lah! About 6 people fell and I was the first. Now I think I sprained my back. Hahaha, so loser man. Training ended at 6+ then went bubble-tea shop with Ally. Waited for almost ½ hour for the food man…! Shitback! Went home and rot….?

Kay, end of snapping. :D

Hey, people gotta leave someday right? You asked me to apply it to myself regarding Janene, and now I’ll ask it to apply it yourself. I did not cheat your feelings once again! Cheh……



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3