<body>
EXAMS.
Monday, 6 October 2008

MONDAY!

Hello. Literature exam! Omgsh….! I don’t wanna comment on it cos if I say its easy, the results wont be good, if I say its bad, the results still wont be good. So I shall just shhh right? Anyway.. I was stone-ing away and I couldn’t sit still sia! Felt so uncomfortable.. Chey! Mdm S____ took soooooo long to collect the papers lah! Instead of collecting them ONE BY ONE, she had to collect two stacks. So troublesome lah! Wasted more time somemore oral starts at 10.30am!! still can chat with us. What the hell! Smart aleck!

Before oral was quite fun… played with lili then bully charlotte. Hahaha! Lili is still as horny as ever huh. :P marissa yeo and I fought for the needlework room cos the teachers there were FAR more nicer! Hahaha. Was so funny. I had mrs/ ms M tan.. she said I was shy…! But I talk quite a lot loh!!!! Then we talked about china, and handphone.. HAHAHAHA! Cool right?! Yeah, cool man! Hehe! Know what? I know my oral marks… I got 25/40….. I wont say its bad, but its seriously bad.. great, I make no sense! Anyways… yah. Oh, poor charlotte.. lost her water bottle. We so bo liao go steal sia!!! Barnacles!!! I’m not studying man! Tomorrow still got science. Somebody tell me how to do thumbnail for art!!! I haven’t done A SINGLE THING for art lah! I don’t know whether the mindmap must be nice nice one anot… don’t think need right?? Walao, sian lah. Art also need exam! Boliao sia!! ):

Well, good luck to me and all of you for tomorrow! :D

Oh no! I’m soooo scared for next Saturday!!! Barnacles! I’ve got to ask my parents to help me not to be so scared to INTERACT with people sia!! Wth!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3