<body>
DANG.
Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Hmm… today ain’t a good day… During contact time, mrs ___ said something about dropping. If we fail 3 subjects or something like that, we’ll drop? Then I confirm drop loh! I surely fail maths and history! As expected, I failed science… woah, during that whole 3 periods; I think I said less than 5 sentences… So cool right?! Even lili comforted me… After last year, this was the 1st time she comforted me after getting back results… hah! Haiz…. I couldn’t control my emotions cos I thought about netball and I cried. If I drop, I have to quit netball. How how how?! Omgsh! I don’t wanna quit leh! Its like my life loh!! ): This suck lah. Amanda is right. If you don’t study, you’ll pass. If you study, you surely fail loh! HAIZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!! I failed my science, and I went up to teacher cos they mark correct when it’s wrong. Walao! I – marks loh!!! ): Chinese I passed. But not that happy with results… Its okay, I’ve tried my best. And surprisingly I scored alright for my compo! Teacher said I wrote out of point. PHEW! Hahaha. Hopefully I don’t fail maths and history. OMG! Miracle would happen if that happens seh! :P

After school went parkway. We walked to minitoons to buy my socks… :S and 77th street to buy my shoelace and popular to buy my books. Hahaha. Was hungry, so went to buy macs. I look so pathetic holding eating macs while walking… Hahaha. Anyway, went borders and stayed there for quite long. I read this book so cool lah! Gonna buy it tmr??? Hahaha, anyway… I realized that whenever my hand is cold, I feel warmer… Hahaha, weird man. :P haix… so scared for tomorrow.. I am so gonna cry again tomorrow cos of maths.. why do I have such a bird brain man…?! ARGH! Nevermind…. Dang it lah. My sister sick… yesterday vomit… and cos she sick, I suddenly treat her so good. Even dare to buy sticker for her just to see her satisfied face… tomorrow I gonna buy her sticker book with more stickers… Hahaha. Kayxi, treat her better man… :D

GOOD LUCKS FOR TMR. HOPEFULLY I’M OUT OF TEARS!!!!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3