<body>
MY SUPERB DAY.
Friday, 3 October 2008

HELLOOO!

History…. Was bloody hard, I did questions I wasn’t supposed to do! And I keep sleeping lah! Somemore write Chinese word. Walao! Am I dumb or what?! Haiz…. After paper, went althea’s house… was gossiping for about ½ hour then went to watch tv.. Sheryl, Janene, and I let down our hair.. Hahaha! Cool or what? They dressed up and I waited for them… they were hot? Hahaha! I found out I was the only one who could communicate with althea’s sister?!!! Omg…! :S

Went to my house to get my clothes.. was so TEMPERATURE hot can..! Took taxi to arnee’s house.. why can’t taxi just take the five of us?! TSK! Oya! Janene and Sheryl owe me moneyyy!!! :P Mamamia! We were super late! Planned to reach by 2.30? in the end reached about 4plus!

We ate, played in arnee’s room and camwhore, and played with the guitar. TOOK ZILLIONS OF PICTURES! But I’m lazy to upload all into Friendster... Uploading in Friendster is so troublesome now… -.-‘’’ haiz…. Loser lah. Janene left her phone and wallet at my house. So forgetful lah!!!

OK, nothing to blog! Buhbye!!!!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3