<body>
FALL.
Wednesday, 1 October 2008

HELLOO!

Right... hasn’t post so long, now i dunno how to start… today, gone out with whole family plus cousin...

Total: 10 people… I fell down! Wheels got stuck with jie’s cos some maid was blocking our way…! I

skidded and slide with my bike, it wasn’t that pain until later on.. Cool thing is, 10-15 mins before falling,

I wished I fell! Then it really happened. OMGSH lah!

Jie and I were singing while cycling. Hahaha mad or what….?

Oya, maths was hard! Not surprise if I failed….. :s

Friday is history paper!!!!

Omgsh, I haven’t really studied yet loh!!! Haizzzzz!!!!

That’s all for today,

TOODOOS!

...: Hey, cheer up alright? Don’t bother about your family... Bear with them… after all, they’re your family… don’t cry anymore, kayxi’s here for you! :D

...: Don’t bother about them lah. Just be yourself. Don’t be so moody! They don’t mind you talking to me, why do you mind leh?! Aye, cheer up kay?

Mamamia! Why is everyone so sad nowadays???!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3