The day was rather fine until that time when althea told me she was going away…. I thought she was playing a prank on me again, so I didn’t react… But it was true. Omg, tears started to fall… Can’t believe its actually true… Had cheer after that and we were not really in the mood… Althea and I hugged each other, and I had tears started dropping again… Idk why…?! Omg! We sang I LOVE YOU BABY. We sang that song together before… OMG! ONE YEAR IS NOT ENOUGH!!! :’(
After recess, had cleaning of classrooms… had fun. I went round touching people’s face. Hahaha! Quite fun… we used the mop to clean the doors and Mr. Pang came and talk to us… Hahaha! Damn funny lah! I finally see him smiled so widely… then came report books and picture taking. Took loads of pictures with Mdm Sara cos she told us she was gonna leave for another country too!!! Why is everyone leaving?! Is
I hugged her and then Althea hugged her and I started crying more agitatedly… I cried like as if I was gonna die tomorrow or something….! Haiz… 1/7 comforted me. And
Hot chick! Don’t leave us can?! J.A.C.K.A.S.M will never be the same without you! You are like our leader you know?! You are my racing partner! We have not raced with each other for the last time today and you ran away! When you laugh, your hands fly? When you say something that doesn’t make sense, you’ll say nevermind after that. When you tell lies, you look away… all this things are the things which only YOU do them. Next year when you’re not around, I can’t sing with you, insult people with you, cry with you, laugh with you, race with you, eat grilled chicken spaghetti with you! What if I suddenly call your name next time? Omg, so paiseh lah… Hahaha! Though I say all this things. I still get over with you going other country.. Hahaha. Don’t forget the Jackasm alright? We’ll always be there for you.
Once a Jackasm, always a Jackasm. Rock on hot chick!
I love Janene, yea!
She’s my hot chick, yea!
She is so hot, yea!
She is the best, yea!
Okay, this is nonsense… but you get what I mean…. :D
p/s: you made me wasted a whole pail of tears!!!! Hahaha. But its worth it..

