THURSDAY
Ahhh! English is over! IT’S BLOODY HARD! Omgsh, what if I fail my English?!!? If I drop, its not gonna be surprisingly, but my parents will be bloody strict with me. WHAT THE HELL!! L Finished the paper quite early… Done some checking then sleep. Omgsh, I slpt too deep, then I forgot to wake up! So paiseh! Never wrote my name loh! Will they – marks?? I hope not
right?! LLLL! Good luck for the rest man!
FRIDAY
My Chinese compo was hard... I only can write those descriptive compos or whatever you call them lah… felicity made me almost cry! She wrote similar compo like me, she called her tutor, then tutor say fail, wrote out of point! Haiz…
Paper 2 was alright I think? Wasn’t concentrating cos so sleepy! Loads of people say it’s hard… Oh mamamia!
I lost my ingredients lah! Am I dumb or what?! Freaking blur seh! The practical was a disaster!
I couldn’t on the fire and Geraldine cop my utensils! Haiz, whatever it is, the whole practical was crap.
YAYISM!! Maybe I didn’t write out of point! Hehe!

