<body>
To my dearest friends, who have been there for me
Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Hey, thanks for everything you guys all done for me.

Thanks for being there for me when i have something wrong..

Hopefully i don't become a burden to you guys and stuffs cos that ain't what i wanna be.

I wanna be your friend, someone who would cheer you up, or be there for you when you are down.

Sometimes i may piss you off and stuffs, and i'm sorry about that.

I'm sorry if sometimes my mood would affect your day..

I'm gonna smile for you guys and brace myself up.. i am gonna give up hope and just don't bother about my pain and stuffs, and to live a happy life with you guys..

I will not be with you guys till the end, but i will treasure the times we had and are going to have together.

I am going to treasure ALL my friends from now on..

I don't care if anyone of you like any of my friends.

As long as i know i made the right choice of friends, im happy already. If me hanging out with anyone whom you don't like, then all i can say is SORRY!

But i can't because of any of you, i neglect my friends. That's a very mean thing to do...

DONE TALKING! so once again,

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL THESE YEARS! FOR BEING MY POLE OF SUPPORT, MY ROLE MODEL AND MY VERY VERY GOOD FRIEND!

You guys rock to the core! and i mean everyone who knows me!

To: Arnee, Althea, Sheryl, Janene, Charlotte, EM6, amanda, jaime, bernadette, sonia and June!

I LOVEEEE YOU GUYS TO THE CORE!



Proflie
I'm just the girl next door. :) So just don't hate me.
Countdown from 27 January and i'll be 15.
There's nothing much to say about me. haha

Scream out loud

Music
Dance to the rhythm




Credits
take a bow

1 2 3